PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plutz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 23, 2020
Shropshire, UK
Nice pipe Plutz , I was bidding on a very similar one on eBay a while back , it had a meer brother that looked the same , but I missed out on both , it looks like a good smoker , and stuffed full of flake ,mmm, enjoy.
Thanks Lyle... ? I'm real sorry man, I do feel bad... I'm pretty sure you mean this meer brother ?..
20201005_220638.jpg
It was love at first sight, and I couldn't let them get separated..
20201110_064108.jpg
Both seem to shine with folded & stuffed flakes. Great smokers, both have nice big, although a little unevenly shaped, bowls.

Lyle b

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 8, 2019
Northern rivers nsw Australia
Thanks Lyle... ? I'm real sorry man, I do feel bad... I'm pretty sure you mean this meer brother ?..
View attachment 50551
View attachment 50552
Both seem to shine with folded & stuffed flakes. Great smokers, both have nice big, although a little unevenly shaped, bowls.
Hey na he he , yea that's them , that's so cool , stoked for ya , got a giggle and made me smile , yea for some reason they became yours not mine and I couldn't be happier for you , just good to see them again , and together , enjoy ?

Plutz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 23, 2020
Shropshire, UK
Hey na he he , yea that's them , that's so cool , stoked for ya , got a giggle and made me smile , yea for some reason they became yours not mine and I couldn't be happier for you , just good to see them again , and together , enjoy ?

Haha cheers Lyle, I'm glad there's no hard feelings.
I guess I just got lucky that day.
And I'm glad someone else thinks they're as cool as I do. I've tried explaining this to my partner, but she just views pipes in general as "nicer smelling cancer" ?
Should I ever move them on, I'll be sure to advertise them on here first ?

Lyle b

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 8, 2019
View attachment 50551
View attachment 50552
Thanks again for sharing that Plutz , blue me away .

Lyle b

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 8, 2019
Haha cheers Lyle, I'm glad there's no hard feelings.
I guess I just got lucky that day.
And I'm glad someone else thinks they're as cool as I do. I've tried explaining this to my partner, but she just views pipes in general as "nicer smelling cancer" ?
Should I ever move them on, I'll be sure to advertise them on here first ?
Na good on ya , happy they both found a good home together , yea just something about them , bet they'd have a story or 2 if they could talk , good ballsy looking bloke pipes , cheers to ya ?

Status
Not open for further replies.