Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Butter definitely taste better when it is of better quality.
We have gone organic and buy Costco brand unsalted organic butter almost all the time. I also like Amish butter and European butters over Run of the mill American butter.

Artificial butter and margarine have no place in our household

Edited to include this ...

I do believe it is NOT butter and I appreciate if I cannot see it, let alone taste it

This is one for the stupid ads.

mikefu

Lifer
Mar 28, 2018
Green Bay
Butter definitely taste better when it is of better quality.
We have gone organic and buy Costco brand unsalted organic butter almost all the time. I also like Amish butter and European butters over Run of the mill American butter.

Artificial butter and margarine have no place in our household

Edited to include this ...

I do believe it is NOT butter and I appreciate if I cannot see it, let alone taste it

This is one for the stupid ads.
YOU MEAN THAT FABIO WAS LYING???
1604716747428.png

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
miyokos_european_style_salted_butter_800x.png

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
Midwest here. Log-rolls of fresh butter from small Midwestern farms. I buy them 10 at a time. My wife won't eat any other butter now. As for industrial brands, Land O Lakes makes an "extra creamy" that comes in a black box, but might only be available regionally. Kerrygold and Président are a rung below in quality, but still much better than conventional brands. Président makes a teardrop shaped butter loaf that's encrusted in rock salt that is a must-try if you can find it. We keep two grades of butter here at home: one for cooking and one for spreading.

Status
Not open for further replies.