PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prunetucky84

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 17, 2020
Clovis, CA
Hello all, I’m Ryan. I’m a 36 yr old single father of my best friend, my 5 yr old son. I gave him a little box last Christmas, with his first pipe (a tiny cob), a roll of pipe cleaners (as he always wants mine to play with), and a Czech tool (as he always has mine). He was thrilled!!! My dad gave me my first tiny cob when I was about 5, so I could clench it following my dad around the ranch, as my dad did with his pipe! The memories!! My grandfather smoked a pipe, my codger dad does and still does, and I have been smoking pipes now for 18 years. It’s a family tradition. Anyways, I’m happy to be here and meet you all!!!

Prunetucky84

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 17, 2020
Clovis, CA
Welcome from Cincinnati Ryan, glad you joined. What's your typical poison, tobacco-wise?
Well thank you much!! I’m a Virginia fool!! My favorites include C&D Opening Night, gl pease Union Square, HH pure Virginia, Sutliff Crumble Kake Red Virginia, and Sutliff 507c. They are my favorite, but I have been dipping my toes into a few old codger burly blends as of late. And in the deep cold of winter, I do love a good English blend.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Welcome from North Carolina. I have one son that smokes a pipe, another interested in learning and I gave my daughter her first pipe when she was 2. She sleeps with that cob. Like your son, she loves daddy's pipes. She is three now and she loves to smell my tobacco jars. I may have a lady piper on my hands.

Prunetucky84

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 17, 2020
Clovis, CA
Welcome from North Carolina. I have one son that smokes a pipe, another interested in learning and I gave my daughter her first pipe when she was 2. She sleeps with that cob. Like your son, she loves daddy's pipes. She is three now and she loves to smell my tobacco jars. I may have a lady piper on my hands.
That is so very cool. And yes, every time I open a jar, my son has to stick his face in it and get a huge whif! Lol a lady piper is even cooler! Keep up the good work with her my friend! Who knows, 20 yrs from now, your pipe smoking daughter, might be talking on here with my pipe smoking son, talking about their fathers. :)

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

Prunetucky84

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 17, 2020
Clovis, CA
Welcome from Eastern Tennessee
My dad’s family is all from the Smoky Mountains, Tennessee! Good ol’ moonshine makin, proud Scottish hillbilly’s back in the days! My dad’s cousin was The famous bank robber in the 30’s, “Machine Gun Kelly.” His real name was George Kelly Barnes, from Memphis, Tenn. as my lst name is Barnes

Status
Not open for further replies.