PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

virkia

Lifer
Jan 30, 2020
I love that meerschaum. Who makes it?
Looks to me like the Tanganyika Meerschaum Corporation/Amboseli or 'Tanga' / 'Kika' for short block freehand CAVEMAN which, according to the company's leaflet from the late 1970s, is
"Fashioned from a piece of natural meerschaum. Every pipe is unique and is in fact a geological specimen over a million years old".

Speaking about Tanga African meerschaum pipes - I wasn't surprised to see one mint and boxed SPORTSMAN (leather covered) sell for over £90 a few weeks ago.

Scottishgaucho

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2020
Buenos Aires Province.
Had hell of a busy day and the warm weather plus the missus in a bolshy mood didn't help. :LOL:

Now settling down with an after dinner smoke of Criollo twist in the Argyle Bullcap....and a larger dram than normal.

WP-20200924-006.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, snapper and asparagus dinner with a few strawberries, and a couple of bites of a dark chocolate Kit Kat bar. I think that was even better than the regular Kit Kat bars. If it wasn't for being on a diet, I'd have eaten more than two bites of that candy bar. Anyway, I'm part way through this bowl of year 2005 Sam Gawith Kendall Plug in a 1980 medium bend black sandblasted silver band Peterson Donegal 805 Bulldog and a taped black vulcanite p-lip saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. he rain delay is finally over, so the Braves-Marlins game is about to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.