Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

F4RM3R

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 28, 2019
Canada
Looks nice. I just ordered some of the classic 6700 IMCO lighters from Ali Express, after ordering some from eBay and realizing that the ebay people just order from Ali Express and raise the price lol. Anyway got a few for gifts and one for myself.

Is yours butane?

Reactions: PaulTheScandinavian

Ryszard

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 5, 2019
Europe
I've got a couple of lighters from AliExpress so far. Unfortunately, they all started either leaking or not remembering the flame setting and producing both massive and barely existent flames after a while. I hope you'll have a better experience with yours. I'm still trying to find a budget pipe lighter which is long-term reliable.

jhowell

Jul 25, 2019
Phoenix, Arizona
I've got a couple of lighters from AliExpress so far. Unfortunately, they all started either leaking or not remembering the flame setting and producing both massive and barely existent flames after a while. I hope you'll have a better experience with yours. I'm still trying to find a budget pipe lighter which is long-term reliable.
Bic

F4RM3R

Nov 28, 2019
Canada
Did you get the IMCO lighters from there?

Status
Not open for further replies.