Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

brooklynpipeclub

Can't Leave
Sep 6, 2019
Brooklyn, NYC
www.instagram.com
County Clare in Ireland holds a very special place in my heart so when I came across this Peterson 'Clare' X220 after some searching online, I knew I had to have it. Similar in style to the Aran line, I wonder if the Clare series is the equivalent but available only in Europe. This pipe, with its lovely grain, arrived today from Italy and I will inaugurate it with a bowl of Benson and Hedges Special Virginia purchased on a trip to, where else but, County Clare. Have you ever heard of this line? Any info is greatly appreciated.
3877BC88-F4CB-4793-9843-43110FD79BD9.jpeg
B447DFA5-1757-4B84-88CA-5286DC4A8EC5.jpeg

paulfg

Lifer
Feb 21, 2016
Corfu Greece
the only mention of Clare pipes that comes up on google are all Italian sellers I wonder if it is/was a special only available in Italy.
I read of Peterson making a line exclusive for one of the sellers there.I cant remember which one though

Reactions: brooklynpipeclub

brooklynpipeclub

Can't Leave
Sep 6, 2019
Brooklyn, NYC
www.instagram.com
the only mention of Clare pipes that comes up on google are all Italian sellers I wonder if it is/was a special only available in Italy.
I read of Peterson making a line exclusive for one of the sellers there.I cant remember which one though
I bought this one from Le Pipe, one of the sponsors here. They only hand a handful and each was a different shape. Seems like it was a limited run for sure. Maybe I'll pick up another!

Status
Not open for further replies.