PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
How do you like the King B twist ? I thought is was discontinued for some reason.

It's good stuff. It takes a lot of drying time, but once you get it nice and crispy it smokes good.. It's a very strong smoke with some characteristics of black cavendish.. plus a fresh asphalt aroma.

Not discontinued. I can buy it locally, but I pay too much. I found that out when I posted some in the buy/sell section... somehow people couldnt stand the 10 dollar price tag for a pack. Even though I saw a tin of Pelican for the low price of 90 bucks. puffy

Last edited:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Packed for later, Amphora Burley, big moist rough cut blend, in a Ser Jacopo blast Dublin with a serpentine quarter bent square shaft and stem. One of my higher end pipes bought on a tremendous sale at SP about five years ago ... never see such a SJ price again.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
jiminks, you often mention your walking routine. I need to do that in a more intentional way. By the time I run errands, do household tasks, and such, the walking seems to get left out. I need someone to set an example. Either p.m. me, or do a post (?) if you want to prompt other members who might need a nudge.

Status
Not open for further replies.