PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
2007 Esoterica Stonehaven in a Jack Howell LB Billiard. I begen dedicating this with my 07 batch of Stonehaven and I am really glad I did, the more I smoke in it, the tastier it gets. It is quickly building cake and I can see this pipe being a Cafe Dumonde Second cup of the day smoke. My first pipe of the day is going to be lighter flakes I have in my cellar like Rotary Navy Cut, Wessex Gold Flake or Gold Brick.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Earlier smoked 2 year aged Blackpool from my Lond
on Made Cragmoor (Barling) 1/8 bent prince. Marco and I say Happy Birthday @greeneyes !!!
View attachment 38937

about to have an inaugural smoke of 1996 Dunbar from my Peterson Deluxe System 20s with custom Brindle George Dibos Stem. This baby is even more beautiful in person. Just begging to be smoked. @georged
View attachment 38938
Which one is really Brobs!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful meatloaf and sugar snap green peas dinner with strawberries and peaches for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Running low on this bag now. Watching the Braves-Yankees game.

Status
Not open for further replies.