PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, blue fin tuna and asparagus dinner with French ice cream and strawberries for dessert. Part way through this bowl of Warrior Plug in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a dark tortoise shell colored tapered acrylic stem. Watching Racket Busters starring Bogart.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Out on an a nightly adventure that my daughter and I go on so I’m smoking something that will smell nice for her, she even commented on how wonderful my pipe smells! :)

Smoking Autumn Evening/Brown Bogie Mixture (mixed in early 2018 50/50) in a Peterson (mutilated lip (Ween anyone?), can’t stand p-lips)

07DAC40C-4F7D-4527-BC76-B5F77DC95503.jpeg

This weekend will be the best weekend of our lives (that goes for each new weekend, my daughter truly makes each new day new!)

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Prince Albert in a medium bend black sandblasted IPSD 2016 Mark Tinsky book keeper 5 with a square shank and a black acrylic saddle stem with a cream colored accent. A good friend gifted me the tubs when I told him m'lady loves the room note. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.

Lyon0oq

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 31, 2012
New Providence, NJ
Had a bowl of what I am calling Faulkner 509. It is me mixing Faulkner Flake from The Country Squire, with some Metropolitan 509 aromatic. I don't think anyone is going to mistake me for GL Pease anytime soon, but it is actually not half bad. Smoked it in a handmade pot by Fabrizio Natalizia.

View attachment 38825

Same as yesterday, I am enjoying my "creation"

Status
Not open for further replies.