PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Sutliff: 507C Virginia Slices in a Meer...
sqTdcBO.jpg
Smoked some St Bruno Ready Rubbed in my clay pipe yesterday.

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
We had gorgeous weather here in Chicago today. I spent the afternoon in the yard, with a bowl of vintage Peterson's Sherlock Holmes (thanks to PipeStud), in my Upshall blasted Lovat, one of the lightest pipes I own, and a great smoker.
The tobacco was quite mellow and very tasty. I kept cool with my Peach/Mango Green Tea and Honey Jack concoction, in a large tumbler of bergs.

Upshall Lovat.jpg

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
We had gorgeous weather here in Chicago today. I spent the afternoon in the yard, with a bowl of vintage Peterson's Sherlock Holmes (thanks to PipeStud), in my Upshall blasted Lovat, one of the lightest pipes I own, and a great smoker.
The tobacco was quite mellow and very tasty. I kept cool with my Peach/Mango Green Tea and Honey Jack concoction, in a large tumbler of bergs.

View attachment 38619
Awesome Upshall!

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
You have some beautiful pipes, I’m jealous?
Thank you. I have a serious PAD problem.... At the moment, I have a Peterson Spigot, an early Paronelli Tom Spanu era Clairmont and two Ardors on the way...... I really need to slow down. Ironically, I still haven’t got back up to the number of pipes I used to have, as I’ve sold and traded quite a few over the years. I actually just traded a Peterson and a Stanwell for one of those Ardors. I think I’m hovering around the 60 count at the moment.

guylesss

Can't Leave
May 13, 2020
Brooklyn, NY
Finishing my last bowl of a tin of BB1938 in a Dunhill Cumberland Duke (2007). And will shortly make the weighty decision whether to open something from the Murray's era, OR my only old tin of Penzance (in a nod to all the frenzied Esoterica action and very helpful conversation here of the past few days. . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.