PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
That is a wonderful 7 day set my friend! I am proud of your focus here and it sure paid off. Lovely stuff.

trubka2

Lifer
Feb 27, 2019
Beautiful, Harris! I especially love seeing that lovat pop up on the WAYS thread.

Dec 24, 2012
Harris, you are a complete and utter disgrace. The only reason you have the amount of pipes and tobacco that you have is because my good taste has rubbed off on you. Now it is time to pay your benefactor. I hereby demand that you box up that seven pipe set and send it to me as an appropriate tithe for all the tutelage I have offered you over the years. It is the very least you can do. And please make sure any pipes in the set that you have smoked receive an appropriate deep clean.

rmpeeps

Lifer
Oct 17, 2017
San Antonio, TX
Harris, you are a complete and utter disgrace. The only reason you have the amount of pipes and tobacco that you have is because my good taste has rubbed off on you. Now it is time to pay your benefactor. I hereby demand that you box up that seven pipe set and send it to me as an appropriate tithe for all the tutelage I have offered you over the years. It is the very least you can do. And please make sure any pipes in the set that you have smoked receive an appropriate deep clean.
“Appropriate deep clean” is rather subjective in this case!!

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Thanks to everyone for the kind words, it is appreciated.
Some of you guys are pretty funny,George, I have impeccable taste and class that is why you are so envious of my restoration skills and have been jealous of me for all these years. Everyone knows you are a piker in the resto mod world.

jguss.....do you give all the credit to Jack and think I got lucky.........I guess you are right...lol. I know what a great smoking pipe should smoke like looks wise I admit my observational skills do suck at times trying to see what a pipes flaws may be. I left it up to Jack and so he should get all the credit. I did pick the shapes and the size.

Peck, you can blow me. If it wasn't for me you would be smoking nothing but your Mixture 79. I came up with all those great flakes, you came up with one the Brigham Klondike Gold.
Yeah you can pick a nice looking pipe but I if I had the budget of a Saudi prince like you, I still would go with Jack over your butt boy Parks. Now go get your shine box you neophyte puke you.

Reactions: ak2000