PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Thanks guys. Even with that wall thickness the pipe weighs slightly less than 50 grams. Jack sleeps with the pipe under his arm to sweat out that last few grams. He actually didn't mention taking a shower before he does that. Jack?

Reactions: cornedbeef

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Beautiful pipe!

But don’t you already have enough beautiful pipes in your collection already??? (Stupid question I know) Curious, how many pipes do you own? Are they all artisan pipes? I think you skipped the factory pipes and went straight towards the high end pipes!

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Beautiful pipe!

But don’t you already have enough beautiful pipes in your collection already??? (Stupid question I know) Curious, how many pipes do you own? Are they all artisan pipes? I think you skipped the factory pipes and went straight towards the high end pipes!
hawky, as you well know there is no such thing as enough nice pipes. I think once I get the rest of my pipes from Jack I will have 63 or 64 artisan made pipes. In total I will have around 95. I plan on moving some out when I get off my lazy ass or if I can talk a pipe buddy who does business on facebook to come over and buy up a bunch.

Thanks for the nice comments guys, it is appreciated.

Reactions: BROBS and hawky454

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
hawky, as you well know there is no such thing as enough nice pipes. I think once I get the rest of my pipes from Jack I will have 63 or 64 artisan made pipes. In total I will have around 95. I plan on moving some out when I get off my lazy ass or if I can talk a pipe buddy who does business on facebook to come over and buy up a bunch.

Thanks for the nice comments guys, it is appreciated.
I’m just jealous is all! You’ve got quite the amazing collection!

Reactions: BROBS

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I’m just jealous is all! You’ve got quite the amazing collection!

Thanks buddy. You do remember a guy named Peck, I am still a piker compared to him. Remember Yacht Explorer and the collection he had that was fish centric? That was some serious collecting. I consider my collection a great smokers decent looking collection with the emphasis on smoking properties. I have owned some pretty pipes that sucked as smokers, the only thing they were good for was rubbing my nut sack with them.

• Haha
Reactions: BROBS and hawky454

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Thanks buddy. You do remember a guy named Peck, I am still a piker compared to him. Remember Yacht Explorer and the collection he had that was fish centric? That was some serious collecting. I consider my collection a great smokers decent looking collection with the emphasis on smoking properties. I have owned some pretty pipes that sucked as smokers, the only thing they were good for was rubbing my nut sack with them.
Hahaha! I do remember Peck, is he still going strong? I do not remember Yacht Explorer though, maybe he was before my time here.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Bradley, you should see how it looks with my maroon pumps.

I have seen peck poke his head around once every few months. I haven't seen Yacht Explorer in years. Do a search see if you can find a thread where he shows some pics, they will blow you away.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Yachtexplorer is an interesting guy, met him a few times at a NYC pipe club. He used to alternate between NYC and Alaska, where he had a site-seeing yatcht (guess he still does). He started making his own pipes, mostly with an aquatic theme.
He hosted this cruise, his website here might also show his pipe collection as stored on the yacht. He's also featured on a radio show podcast here.
only $12k!

Status
Not open for further replies.