PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap green peas dinner with strawberries and peaches for dessert. I'm almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit with a black ebonite saddle stem. Community Coffee is brewing. We're watching a documentary on the history of the White House decor, and how the rooms and furniture have changed over the years.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Dark Flake Scented in a MEER...
tFvkhCl.jpg

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
We had a tasty dinner of brats with honey mustard and grilled onions, roasted jalapeño, and some Spotted Cow from New Glarus Brewery.
Now I’m enjoying an H. Upmann/A.J. Fernandez Toro, with the neighborhood bombs bursting in air. I’m telling you, hundreds of dollars are going up in smoke. I’m completely surrounded, in this usually quiet Chicago North Side neighborhood, with incredible, expensive and cacophonous displays of explosive. My pup is inside, under the couch in total trembling fear.
Well, Happy 4th!

Apr 26, 2020
Northern California
2015 MB HH Pure Virginia in a very early Viprati calabash shape from 2000. Drink is a mojito on this balmy 4th of July.

This is one of my favorite pipes, maybe my 4th? My wife bought it for me on the sly. She saw me admire it as we were looking to purchase a second pipe (Peterson Emerald 999). She surprised me two different times based off that visit to Barclay Rex in Manhattan. A Tim West large long stem Dublin/billiard, which was my 3rd pipe, and this amazing Viprati. Only markings are L Viprati and Hand Made Italy. I was obsessed with calabash shaped pipes when I first started. Both of the Vipratis I own are very early.
View attachment 35304
Very nice looking pipe

Apr 26, 2020
Northern California
Late 1970s Sullivan Powell Burlington Arcade London Made / shape 705 + Dunhill 965 MIXTURE:-

View attachment 35317

From a time when tobacco was blended for Dunhill in the UK and a Royal Warrant was stamped on everything Dunhill.
Tobacco related booklets/leaflets from the 1970s:-
View attachment 35318View attachment 35319View attachment 35320View attachment 35321
View attachment 35322View attachment 35323View attachment 35324View attachment 35325
Wow , impressive

Status
Not open for further replies.