Smoking Pipes 20% Off Sale. Post Your Pics Here!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

americaman

Part of the Furniture Now
May 1, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
I was eyeballing a Dunhill Patent today, but it has a replacement stem, and I’ve been moving towards larger pipes. Then I got the email alert that Smoking Pipes is having a 20% off sale on estate pipes, and I immediately started browsing my favorite pipe makers.

This Ashton LX really caught my eye and its beautiful sandblast gave me that “feeling,” which is how I usually decide my purchases. And the description was “Smoked, but rather clean.” That’s a rare sight for Smoking Pipes’ estate pipes. They almost always have something small, like “Minor rim darkening.” Big pipe, big bowl, I was sold.

So what did you guys get? Let’s see them!

ACDE7193-39DE-4267-81F6-093EF3031B85.jpeg
C94E20B5-6F48-4C02-97AE-60FDE665F29D.jpeg
877A2B9B-3DE4-47CE-8450-E65265D6710C.jpeg

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
They suckered me in as well on this Tsuge Ikebana. Also "Smoked, But Rather Clean". Tsuge's low end pipes are such a great value and excellent smokers, I've been wanting to step it up with one of their handmades for a while. Excited. There were several pipes I was tempted by. A Kyriazanos, a couple Ashton's, a Barling's Make, a Larysson, a couple Italians, among others, but this one won out on it's balance of beauty and affordability.

new tsuge 2.jpg

daniel7

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 11, 2018
Kópavogur, Iceland
I'm waiting for a shipment of tobacco from the States for almost two months now. They sent it on 6th May and it is still in Chicago. It seems that there is still no deliveries from America to Europe or just to Iceland, I don't know.
So I think I will need to pass this opportunity now if I don't want to take the risk with the delivery. I have enough pipes anyway, it is just the PAD which calls me. Tobacco is the bigger problem for me nowadays. Hopefully the situation will improve before I consume the content of my "cellar".

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
I got caught in this sale also, finally purchased this Loewe that had been sitting in my Wish List:View attachment 34429
Me Too, got caught in this sale as well, despite the fact I had not any intention doing so ,and then,on a whim I purchased this Loewe Long billiard with replacement stem on it,just could not pass this opportunity seeing this classic form, now it only remains me to wait and wait many moons I guessLoewe extra Grain Long billiard prior to 68.jpg

Simplicity

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 20, 2020
Michigan
Me Too, got caught in this sale as well, despite the fact I had not any intention doing so ,and then,on a whim I purchased this Loewe Long billiard with replacement stem on it,just could not pass this opportunity seeing this classic form, now it only remains me to wait and wait many moons I guessView attachment 34432

Nice pickup - great looking pipe!

Reactions: americaman

laniromee

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 31, 2018
You know, with this corona virus business I've decided to save and refrain from buying pipes. Also, the exchange rate for BRL to USD is insane right now. But 20% is too good of a deal to pass up. I hate smokingpipes and this awful pipe they made me purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.