PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
SPC Potlatch, an impressive blend of about six tobaccos that comes out balanced, flavorful, and even burning. I took a chance and ordered an 8 oz tin on top of a 2 oz, and I'm nearing the end of the 2 oz glad I did. A gamble that paid off. I'm smoking it in another lucky bargain, a Ser Jacopo blast Dublin with a serpentine shank/stem that I picked up on a SP sale at about half price in 2013, with a windfall I'd gotten on a project. Most of my pipes aren't up-market, but I have a few.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Had a tasty lunch, and am not far from finishing this bowl of Wilke No. 111 in a smooth medium bend 1950s Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink on this very hot and humid day.

--dante--

Lifer
Jun 11, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, lobster tail and asparagus dinner with chocolate truffle cake for dessert. Now smoking C&D Briar Fox in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite saddle stem. Watching The Saint starring Roger Moore.
Nice dinner! Briar Fox is starting to grow on me. Glad I held onto it after not liking my first couple bowls (which is often the case with me).

kg.legat0

Lifer
Sep 6, 2019
Southwestern PA
Waiting for the rain to chase me back inside, smoking PS Luxury Navy Flake in an apple shaped MM Diplomat.

I also smoked a bowl of Backwoods Buttered Rum earlier, curiosity got the best of me this weekend and I picked up a pouch ...I like simple aromatics as long as they don't bite, the stuff is pretty good for what it is and better than a number of blends that cost significantly more.

Status
Not open for further replies.