PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

desrtrat68

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 27, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
This thread is hilarious! It's fun to see how some people hate and others love the same blend. For me, so far I haven't had anything I've found THAT repulsive. I haven't found a drugstore blend I like, they all suck. I'm happy to see others in here not liking Blood Red Moon. I was so excited to get it and so looking forward to it. Loaded it up...took a few puffs and was like "WTF is this shit?". Terribly disappointing. There was one other that I don't remember the manufacturer but just tasted like hamster droppings cased in vulture vomit. It was called California Dream....smelled good in the tin though...YMMV

logs

Lifer
Apr 28, 2019
Agreed OP, 3 Star Blue is nasty. But the worst dog rocket blend I can think of is Flying Dutchman.

Haven't tried Flying Dutchman. Do they even make it any longer? P&C is selling a match blend of it so someone must have nostalgia for the bad old days.

Regarding 3 Star Blue, I just amused myself reading all the one star reviews it's garnered on Tobacco Reviews (36 of them!). Doing so induced a perverse kind of nostalgia in me for a shit-blend I have had since the 90s, so I've ordered a pouch off Smoking Pipes... you know, just to relive the horror. Maybe It's good to revisit the bad old days once in a while??

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
I happily noticing almost no one here seems to smoke Borkum Riffs or Scandinavik mixtures,oh there are that many of horrible blends that i won't get into details here, either way, many of those are bitey or topped with chemical flavorings &PC,and this way masking badly processed and inferior quality tobacco leaf

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
10279401.jpg

Geraniums, Burning hair and Indian food that has been marinating in a dirty diaper for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.