PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantasm

Lurker
Dec 27, 2019
Virginia
Have had a life long interest in smoking pipes. started a month or 2 ago. Im from Coastal virginia. but i like to get around the country and stop at brick and mortars here and there. i find myself drawn to meerschaums and already have 5 corn cobs. 4 turkish block meerschaum. 2 african block meerschaum. 3 briar pipes. i like aromatics but if i see esoterica or balkan sobranie or what ever i see that peaks my interest ill cellar it. Fav. tobacco i just go back to again and again is Sleepy Hollow. and basically anything Ole Shenandoah.

Fantasm

Lurker
Dec 27, 2019
Virginia
Hello and welcome from Seattle, Washington.
After you get settled in, please tells us about your impressions of some of the BM smoke shops you’ve visited.
went to seattle earlier this year but didnt stop at any tobacconist shops there , mainly cause i wasnt smoking pipes then. Got back from San Francisco a few weeks ago stopped at Telfords in Sausalito. told my wife when i die please scatter my ashes in their ashtrays. Amazing shop!. headed to New Orleans next week see what i can find down there. Also been going to Gatlinburg Tennessee, my whole life and passed by the Gatlinburlier soo many times but only maybe went in once , again at a time i wasnt smoking pipes. definitely planning a visit soon, with serious interest this time. Also been going to Ansteads Tobacco in Fayetteville NC my whole life planning a visit soon with serious interest.

Last edited:
Reactions: peregrinus

Fantasm

Lurker
Dec 27, 2019
Virginia
ty for the warm welcome. i also live by 3 emersons tobacconist shops. each one unique in what they carry and look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.