PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Opened mine today since I have 3 straight days of family christmas celebrations starting tomorrow. Santa slayed (sleighed?) it! Two amazing tins that can’t be bought anymore! Couldn’t be more thrilled, thank you so much! Super excited to try the drew estate! Never had anything from them, but I love their sticks. And Dark Flake is an ultra-classic!

Last edited:

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
I’m starting to see the rules are more of “guidelines” lol I’ll know for next year!

The rules are what they are in order to avoid a situation like this. Yes, it's very nice to receive three (or more) tins, a pipe, a humidor and the entire Pipe Ephemeris library as your Secret Santa gift, but there are folks here who make a great sacrifice to be generous with what little they have.

Let's not start a conspicuous consumption race.

mtwaller

Lifer
Nov 21, 2018
Atlanta, GA
I finally opened my package, but I’ll wait until tonight to take one of them for a test drive. My secret santa made no attempt to obscure his identity, so I suppose I’ll not be coy about it, either. @woodsroad is incredibly generous to send me two vintage, unobtanium tobaccos! I would’ve been happy with some bulk Stokkebye ?

Seriously, Dan... thank you! That Christmas Cheer 2014 tin is going on display once I jar the remainder in a week or so. Seems they don’t make labels like they used to.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
I finally opened my package, but I’ll wait until tonight to take one of them for a test drive. My secret santa made no attempt to obscure his identity, so I suppose I’ll not be coy about it, either. @woodsroad is incredibly generous to send me two vintage, unobtanium tobaccos! I would’ve been happy with some bulk Stokkebye ?

Seriously, Dan... thank you! That Christmas Cheer 2014 tin is going on display once I jar the remainder in a week or so. Seems they don’t make labels like they used to.

View attachment 13340
I’m glad they suit your taste!
Enjoy them in good health.

trubka2

Lifer
Feb 27, 2019
Opened mine a little early, as things promise to get a little crazy later. I must have been a good boy this year because Santa Weez hooked me up with some stuff I've been really wanting to try, along with a clay and a couple Italian cigars. Thank you so much, Weez, these are fantastic!

Bengel

Lifer
Sep 20, 2019
Had to cave, kids flying in in a couple hours and I know it will get crazy. Huge Thank you!! to 3rdguy. Really appreciate the thoughtfulness, looking forward to trying these. Tamper is fantastic?
Wishing you all the very best time with family and friends and if they aren't around find some to share it with.puffy

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
Had to cave, kids flying in in a couple hours and I know it will get crazy. Huge Thank you!! to 3rdguy. Really appreciate the thoughtfulness, looking forward to trying these. Tamper is fantastic?
Wishing you all the very best time with family and friends and if they aren't around find some to share it with.puffy
View attachment 13358
Glad you like everything. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.