PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of the soon-to-be released GLP géométrie (Zeitgeist) in a smooth straight brown late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. Thought I'd try a briar as I review.
Charatan_Special_pot.jpg

Pipe&Chess

Might Stick Around
Jul 26, 2022
Brazil
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of the soon-to-be released GLP géométrie (Zeitgeist) in a smooth straight brown late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. Thought I'd try a briar as I review.
View attachment 211691
Love those vintage-looking-like-brand-new pipes of yours!!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of Wilke Lizzie Blood Virginia in a straight black with burgundy undertone sandblasted early 1960s Lane era Charatan 420 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Charatan_billiard_420.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am off to work with a bowl of D&R Penhooker Silver in a straight smooth brown undated pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock 263 Canadian with a nickel band and a tapered black p-lip stem. With any luck, I'll finish this Archie and Betty story tonight.Peterson_PR_Canadian_Sterling.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.