New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Dec 1, 2022
Hello ladies and gents,

I have been lurking on this forum for sometime and figured it was time for me to bite the bullet and become a member.
Been smoking a pipe off and on for the last few years, but just recently started smoking regularly. Currently my favorite pipe is my Peterson 2s deluxe system pipe loaded with C&D Autumn Evening. I smoke primarily aromatics, but I'm dabbling with VaPers and various burley blends.

Can't wait to talk with some fellow pipe smokers.

pacoats

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 2, 2021
welcome from central kentucky! i also am new and tend towards aromtaics, but but branching out. are you ready for english belnds?

Dec 1, 2022
welcome from central kentucky! i also am new and tend towards aromtaics, but but branching out. are you ready for english belnds?
Been considering trying english blends, but i find I prefer a sweeter smoke. I'm not sure I'm going to like the deeper smokiness of latakia.

pacoats

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 2, 2021
it's a different flavor profile, definitely. maybe lane hgl as a starter? if you're curious

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Hello ladies and gents,

I have been lurking on this forum for sometime and figured it was time for me to bite the bullet and become a member.
Been smoking a pipe off and on for the last few years, but just recently started smoking regularly. Currently my favorite pipe is my Peterson 2s deluxe system pipe loaded with C&D Autumn Evening. I smoke primarily aromatics, but I'm dabbling with VaPers and various burley blends.

Can't wait to talk with some fellow pipe smokers.
I saw Faith No More in the Agora Theatre in Cleavland. And their drummer actually smoked a big fat calabash pipe during the show.