PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina, U.S. I've been to Amsterdam, including the day the herring season started, where we also had a rice table or two, and visited the art museums, the red light district, and the Anne Frank house, among other things. All the bikes and street cars whizzed by, and dogs were everywhere, in bicycle baskets, shops, a doctor's office, and on street cars. My brother-in-law has dual citizenship and grew up in Rotterdam, and teaches Dutch language and culture in Chicago to Dutch ex-pats and diplomats' kids.

George020

Lurker
Nov 9, 2022
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina, U.S. I've been to Amsterdam, including the day the herring season started, where we also had a rice table or two, and visited the art museums, the red light district, and the Anne Frank house, among other things. All the bikes and street cars whizzed by, and dogs were everywhere, in bicycle baskets, shops, a doctor's office, and on street cars. My brother-in-law has dual citizenship and grew up in Rotterdam, and teaches Dutch language and culture in Chicago to Dutch ex-pats and diplomats' kids.
Thanks very much! Never been to NC but hope to do a US road trip one day.