PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
I guess I’m the most recent forum member to be gifted a pipe from @ashdigger. I received this beautiful little GBD from Tim the other day and I’ve been smoking the the hell out of it ever since.03AE2BDF-A2AC-44AD-AA73-3684B0A20815.jpeg
C95E1828-76DE-4AB7-BA0F-6D759A5ACC84.jpeg
I’ve been smoking mostly Aeros in it -Vanilla Roll Cake, Presbyterian Reformation, Sillem’s Black etc.
Although it did come with a vintage tin of GBD tobacco included.

B39D9106-BF2C-4F1D-9069-0ED7A8F5E964.jpeg
Thanks again Tim - such a generous gift!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Some potato peels would do that. 😁 Jokes aside, I'm sure an Oriental would fit in well but I'll PM you later today so we don't keep spamming up the thread.

OT:
The big jar needed a new fill so I made another bar with about 65% Burley and 35% Virginia, just a little pinch of bright and dark Kentucky as well. I don't really have a taste for Burley yet and never included it much, I finally want to change that and this should help to bring us together.

View attachment 170394

Smoking some of it in my clay right now, not bad! A little sweet red vino from North Macedonia to go with it.

View attachment 170396
@Chaukisch I love that pipe; I'd like to braid on one of my clay pipes. I'd like to know how you did it!
That's probably my favourite pipe on the whole forum:)
I don't imagine "Clay King 👑" to contain Burley...
Glad to hear your home blended baccy has gone well; I love the colour of the golden Virginia leaf 🌿 you posted in the fancy pipe yesterday - this is "Clay King's" main base:)

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of the soon-to-be released (Sept. 27) Seattle Pipe Club Give Me Liberty in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow with white swirls acrylic saddle stem. Still working on a review of this blend. The citrus is very tart and tangy thanks to the Brazilian leaf, and strongly competes with the old belt red Va. That much I'll say for now. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Mets game.
URAL_2001_Rhodesian.jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
I guess I’m the most recent forum member to be gifted a pipe from @ashdigger. I received this beautiful little GBD from Tim the other day and I’ve been smoking the the hell out of it ever since.View attachment 170411
View attachment 170412
I’ve been smoking mostly Aeros in it -Vanilla Roll Cake, Presbyterian Reformation, Sillem’s Black etc.
Although it did come with a vintage tin of GBD tobacco included.

View attachment 170413
Thanks again Tim - such a generous gift!
It is a beautiful pipe. I like it with that vintage touch, it is very elegant. I'm happy for you my friend. Congrats.................

Status
Not open for further replies.