PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

8ball

Lurker
Jun 20, 2022
Hi guys! Ive been a pipe smoker for about 10 years now, but married a very controlling woman that kinda put an end to that. BUT, im now divorced, so hurrah for me, lol. I have about 20 sealed tins, and another 15 or so mason jars. My total pipe collection is about 15. I have Petersons, Savenelli's, Stanwells, Boswell, Neerup, etc... im a big Stanwell fan as I feel they offer the best of everything (quality, price, smoking enjoyment). All of my pipes are currently packed while moving, but I just purchased a new Peterson Dracula and a cob to hold myself over until I unbox everything. I smoke everything, but mainly prefer English and Burley. Looking forward to getting back into it, and not having a nag in my life, lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220619-190153_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20220619-190153_Brave.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 2

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Hi guys! Ive been a pipe smoker for about 10 years now, but married a very controlling woman that kinda put an end to that. BUT, im now divorced, so hurrah for me, lol. I have about 20 sealed tins, and another 15 or so mason jars. My total pipe collection is about 15. I have Petersons, Savenelli's, Stanwells, Boswell, Neerup, etc... im a big Stanwell fan as I feel they offer the best of everything (quality, price, smoking enjoyment). All of my pipes are currently packed while moving, but I just purchased a new Peterson Dracula and a cob to hold myself over until I unbox everything. I smoke everything, but mainly prefer English and Burley. Looking forward to getting back into it, and not having a nag in my life, lol.
Welcome from Virginia

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. I'd put burley first, then English, but we're on the same page.