PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I usually like C&D blends, but I am well stocked with a variety of blends, some well aged, so I will likely pass. And yes, palmetto bugs are roaches with the added attraction of being able to fly. Maybe all roaches can fly, but these big ones actually do. Don't ask me how I know. They also whir when they fly. They speak several languages and do mathematics ... well, no they don't.

Puffaluffaguss

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2021
The City Different
I usually like C&D blends, but I am well stocked with a variety of blends, some well aged, so I will likely pass. And yes, palmetto bugs are roaches with the added attraction of being able to fly. Maybe all roaches can fly, but these big ones actually do. Don't ask me how I know. They also whir when they fly. They speak several languages and do mathematics ... well, no they don't.
Glad I live far from the Carolinas, the only palmetto I have to deal with is the small batch variety.

fightnhampster

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 14, 2019
Indiana
After one bowl, it is definitely a different and superior experience for me than usual when it comes to Latakia.

Usually by 3/4 to halfway through a bowl with latakia it just overwhelms the other ingredients and deadens my tastebuds to anything else. Strong smokiness overwhelms everything for me making all lats taste pretty much the same.

This one does not do that. More mellow and in the background. I certainly pick up on more dry, wine like woody notes with this new lat process. It let's the other components come out. Complements, does not overwhelm at all.

Superb blend

I ordered another pound ?