PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

n_irwin

Can't Leave
Apr 15, 2022
Oklahoma, USA
I’m glad to say hello from Tunis, where my family and I have called home for the last five years.

I’ve been smoking pipes for the better part of the last 15 years—a hobby that has granted me hours of much needed relaxation and contemplation. I mostly smoke estates and the occasional gift from the kids, coupled with blends that I pick up at Ted’s in Tulsa. At least that was the case before I moved overseas. Now, getting quality tobacco isn’t quite as easy.

I had never thought to join a pipe smoking forum until recently when I was poking around on Reddit and bumped into some of the conversations there. I’m glad to be here for the discussions and to learn from the community.

-Nathan

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
I’m glad to say hello from Tunis, where my family and I have called home for the last five years.

I’ve been smoking pipes for the better part of the last 15 years—a hobby that has granted me hours of much needed relaxation and contemplation. I mostly smoke estates and the occasional gift from the kids, coupled with blends that I pick up at Ted’s in Tulsa. At least that was the case before I moved overseas. Now, getting quality tobacco isn’t quite as easy.

I had never thought to join a pipe smoking forum until recently when I was poking around on Reddit and bumped into some of the conversations there. I’m glad to be here for the discussions and to learn from the community.

-Nathan
Welcome from Virginia

Reactions: n_irwin

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada

-Nathan
Welcome Nathan!

What precipitated the move from Tulsa to Tunis?

6a6u9n.jpg

Reactions: n_irwin