PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

marlow-se

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2022
Sweden
Hello all.
I have been pipe smoking for a little over ten years with varying regularity. My go to tobbacos are english blends. I'm an involuntary pipe collector, it just happens automatically. I have been here many times when researching different pipes but never registered before. Happy to be here!

WVOldFart

Lifer
Sep 1, 2021
Eastern panhandle, WV
Hello and welcome from West Virginia, USA. My Great Grandparents came from Gambleby, Sweden. Their first day in the new country they decided to settle in Dubois, Pa. That was the day of the great Dubois fire and they sat on a hill and watched part of the town burn. I can only imagine what thoughts were going through their heads. "What have we gotten ourselves into."

Reactions: PaulTheScandinavian

marlow-se

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2022
Sweden
Hello and welcome from West Virginia, USA. My Great Grandparents came from Gambleby, Sweden. Their first day in the new country they decided to settle in Dubois, Pa. That was the day of the great Dubois fire and they sat on a hill and watched part of the town burn. I can only imagine what thoughts were going through their heads. "What have we gotten ourselves into."
Fascinating story. Couldn't have been an easy life journey to make.

Donb1972

Can't Leave
Feb 9, 2022
Erie, PA
I don't live too far from Dubois. I have friends that just moved there, in fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.