PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanH

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 29, 2021
North Alabama
Wilke Lizzie Blood Red Virginia in a Don Warren Osage Orange Stack.

1-A66-BCC5-3-DF9-48-A0-9-A19-11-C15-B2541-AE.jpg
Love the Hedge Apple pipes ?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Last smoke of the day is Angler's Dream in a 2018 natural smooth medium bend Peterson 03 apple silver spigot military mount with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem. Just fed three ferals (Daisy, Big Stripes and Shy Stripes), and I had a few peanuts to munch on!
Peterson03_Natural_Spigot_2Stems.jpg

Bax Burley

Can't Leave
Jul 20, 2021
Pennsylvania
Chacom Grand Cru in a Rossi Piccolo Prince. My tin of Grand Cru just showed up today. This is a really unique flavor profile. I've never had another Va/Per that also had a vanilla/molasses component. Black Cavendish, yes, but not the vanilla topping. Much like We Three Kings, it's a perfect example of an aromatic that still tastes like tobacco and doesn't become cloyingly sweet. It smells faintly like chocolate in the tin.

S

ScienceSmoker

I realized that most of the times I post what I'm smoking here... it's when I'm smoking something sort of different from my usual. I don't usually post my "normal" smokes. So here's my daily bread... Presbyterian, of course, from my trusty Comoy's Extraordinaire 127. As I've said before though, I need a better camera. My pics never show the grain well.
comoysextraor.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.