Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Just the way ya see it...
1JMf67q.jpg
@weezell I've smoked a good few packets of Condor RR in my clay pipes; when I bought my first clay pipe I thought there were only 4 different pipe tobaccos - namely Condor, Mellow Virginia, St Bruno and Clan...

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
Sutliff’s Heavy English in a GBD Tapestry II. [note: this pipe is stamped “Reject” on the shank. As to why it was rejected, I can only speculate. As you can see, the stem is slightly off center where it inserts into the shank, and the airhole is slightly off center. I picked it up as a basket pipe quite a few years ago, and it has given excellent service. So much for rejects. As long as you’re not too proud. My guess is that it was rejected somewhere toward the end of the manufacturing process, and I really think that I got the better end of the bargain.]

5ED6D4AD-611A-4657-B93E-EE480EF42149.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Got a set of walking reps in right before the rain came back. I'm nearly finished smoking D&R Ryback in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. A cup of English Breakfast tea is my drink.
Charatan_Special_pot.jpg

AlanH

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 29, 2021
North Alabama
Tuskegee Airman in the Kiko meer poker, a great combo.
I was craving comfort food and I decided on Baked Ziti as I’ve been watching The Sopranos. I made the sweet Italian sausage myself with extra fennel and sweet and smoked paprika, I doubt it’ll be quite as good as my mother-in-law’s from Chicago, that would be a Christmas miracle, but it’ll do. View attachment 116154
Sounds good a cool pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.