PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Back to my home mix of Spilman Mixture, PS Black Cavendish, and C&D cigar leaf in a Savinelli rusticated straight apple Venere I won in the pipesmagazine and SP cartoon caption contest from days of yore. I also won a Savinelli t-shirt in muted orange which I still wear regularly.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
First bowl of December for me is Drew Estate Gatsby Luxury Flake in my Savinelli Miele 611 KS Bent Dublin. Paired with a hot cup of afternoon coffee = heavenly! Bird report: California scrub-jay, House finch, Dark-eyed junco, White-crowned sparrow, Northern flicker, Common raven, Mountain chickadee, Oak titmouse, White-breasted nuthatch, and the ever-present California towhee, of course. Wife is making potato latkes for the penultimate night of Chanukah, and Simpsons Season 3 is in the DVD player. Doesn't get much better--happy weekend everyone!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost half way through this bowl of Watch City Old Dominion Flake 25th Anniversary in a 1970s slight bend medium brown Caminetto business 134 poker with a pearl gold acrylic stem. Working on a review of this soon-to-be released blend.
Caminetto_Business134_poker.jpg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Grasmere Flake in a Meer...​

oJQUpmI.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.