PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Ragin Cajun

Might Stick Around
Nov 11, 2021
New iberia, LA
I think I'm getting the hang of this pipe thing. Just finished my 2nd bowl of the morning while waiting for the turkey to finish thawing. MB 7 Seas Regular and 7 Seas Black Lit both pipes easily. In neither case did I have to relight, and neither wanted to smoke hot. I just sat and sipped and enjoyed.

Grangerous

Lifer
Dec 8, 2020
East Coast USA
You’ll hear time and time again.. just slow down. And for so many of us it seems to go in one ear and out the other.. until one day we slow down and we get it.

Its counterintuitive. Like many other things we do. Golf requires you to swing softer to hit farther, and to hit down on the ball to make it go up.

With a pipe…. If you want more flavor, take smaller sips.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ragin Cajun

Might Stick Around
Nov 11, 2021
New iberia, LA
You’ll hear time and time again.. just slow down. And for so many of us it seems to go in one ear and out the other.. until one day we slow down and we get it.

Its counterintuitive. Like many other things we do. Golf requires you to swing softer to hit farther, and to hit down on the ball to make it go up.

With a pipe…. If you want more flavor, take smaller sips.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Yeah, and just like golf, when you start thinking about what/how you're doing, you duck hook your next drive out of bounds! Thanks.