The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa 2021!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog
I've decided against becoming a boutique, small batch, tobacconist. I've chosen instead, to go for the gusto and have my first blend be a collaboration with one of the big names. Why work your way to the top, when you can start there? Anyway, they aren't aware of it yet, but I've decided to let Captain Black be my partners in this venture. Hopefully we'll have it on shelves by December. I'm going to negotiate in my contract as the creator of this blend, that I get an advanced sample in time to send out for Secret Santa. PicsArt_11-15-11.19.08.jpg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
I've decided against becoming a boutique, small batch, tobacconist. I've chosen instead, to go for the gusto and have my first blend be a collaboration with one of the big names. Why work your way to the top, when you can start there? Anyway, they aren't aware of it yet, but I've decided to let Captain Black be my partners in this venture. Hopefully we'll have it on shelves by December. I'm going to negotiate in my contract as the creator of this blend, that I get an advanced sample in time to send out for Secret Santa. View attachment 109186

Now, I’d smoke Cranberry over Cherry, Cherry blends remind me to much of cough syrup as a kid, and I don’t get why others don’t get this too. What, am I the only one that had cherry cough syrup as a kid? LOL ?

Cherry flavored tobacco LOL, maybe if there was a nice
Black Cherry blend, it might not be so bad. Hmm ?

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
Cherry blends remind me to much of cough syrup as a kid

And what's wrong with that? When I was a kid we were routinely given Cheracol. It was made in part with wild cherry bark and just a soupçon of codeine. Yum. We couldn't wait to get sick. Most of the years from the late sixties to the early seventies are a blank, but it was so worth it.

1637015942212.png

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
And what's wrong with that? When I was a kid we were routinely given Cheracol. It was made in part with wild cherry bark and just a soupçon of codeine. Yum. We couldn't wait to get sick. Most of the years from the late sixties to the early seventies are a blank, but it was so worth it.

Whatever cherry cough syrup I was given as a kid, tasted bad, I didn’t like it. I’m saying I didn’t have a good cherry experience as a kid, I had the crappy cherry LOL ?

I’m sure I had the artificially flavored syrup cough types...

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Haha I made a whole different thread trying to drum up business!

Status
Not open for further replies.