PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrawBunyan

Lurker
Sep 18, 2021
Tennessee
Hello.
New pipe smoker here. Still waiting in my order to arrive in the mail.
Purchased a Dr. Grabow Duke and some pipe cleaners as well as 3 tobaccos that seemed to appeal to me.
Next week I'll be making another larger tobacco order to try to find what I am into.
Really excited to get started.

The 3 I chose to start
Are Peterson flake, nightcap, and some country gentleman.

Next week I'll be getting some haunted bookshop, three nuns, early morning and a few others I haven't determined yet.

Thanks for having me

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. Sounds like a good start with pipe and blends. You have plenty of blends to get started. Take your time and buy in small quantities for a year or two. Your taste will evolve and change a lot. What you don't like, I'd jar for about a year, and then try again; a blend can taste entirely different.

StrawBunyan

Lurker
Sep 18, 2021
Tennessee
Welcome from SE Louisiana.
Now for the obligatory, "Where in Tennessee are you?) question.
I am located in southern middle TN. One hour from Florence ,AL 1.5 hrs from Nashville 1.5 from Memphis.

The middle of nowhere basically. I was born and raised in central FL so I came here to live in the woods ?

My closest pipe store is briarworks in Columbia, about an hour and 45 minutes away. After I get a little experience under my belt I'm gonna run down and get the real feeling, I hated ordering my tobacco online, I wanted to smell it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.