PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
Originally, I meant to post this here...

~I keep some in my first aid kit. Smoke it right before I have to cauterize a gunshot wound or reset my shoulder by myself. ~ puffy

But, for some reason when I jiggle or drop my phone while typing a post, it will post my reply in a previous thread I was viewing. Anyone else have this happen? Or is it just my ancient cell phone?
I think it is just your phone.

Reactions: cosmicfolklore

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
@hawky454: Are you saying your daughter is eating War Horse or Play Dough? Lol. The stuff in the War Horse Bar is Heliotrope or 'Cherry Pie' plant along with that other herb extract Valerian Root assuming M&D are still using the original recipe. I have idea what goes into WH Green as it always struck me as tasting like that after dinner drink you get in Italian Restaurants. I guess people like the stuff since they keep making it. Does anyone know if War Horse Rub Your Own or RR went out of production?
Haha,?thank God she never ingested any Warhorse! I don’t think there is any coming back from that!

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
Could be. It is an old iPhone SE. I don't want a new one, because those new huge screen things won't fit in my pocket. My wife's is so large that I'd have to carry it in a purse. Technology seems to have the shelf life of a banana.
Good old Steve Jobs and his irreplaceable batteries and throwaway phones. I wonder if he got kicked of the Wheel of Existence after he died, for his profligacy. That'd be perfect karma.

Reactions: cosmicfolklore
May 2, 2020
Louisiana
I only just started smoking this one, but to me it shares a lot in common with Mixture 79, another “love it or hate it” blend. To me it’s a little more amped up than 79. I like it quite a bit so far.

Reactions: Dudditz

Dudditz

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 3, 2021
New Jersey
I only just started smoking this one, but to me it shares a lot in common with Mixture 79, another “love it or hate it” blend. To me it’s a little more amped up than 79. I like it quite a bit so far.
That seems to be the general consensus. I can't see this as a regular part of the rotation, but like Ennerdale or another Lakeland, it's a good once in a while smoke.