Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro
wcoCopvl.jpg

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
What is it? I couldn't tell from the photo and the band is unfamiliar to me.

View attachment 96472

I'm having a Cornelius and Anthony Mistress while I recover from a long bike ride.
One of the only cigars I've ever had to put down due to nicotine strength. That was a few years ago when they first came out. Have they settled down or tweaked the blend or is it still a buzzsaw? I remember enjoying the flavors.

Now smoking a Ramon Allones Gigante while listening to the Gigantes play the Rockies. Forgot to take a pic, so it's the generic Cuban Cigar Website pic instead.

Rockyrepose

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Wyoming USA
One of the only cigars I've ever had to put down due to nicotine strength. That was a few years ago when they first came out. Have they settled down or tweaked the blend or is it still a buzzsaw? I remember enjoying the flavors.

Now smoking a Ramon Allones Gigante while listening to the Gigantes play the Rockies. Forgot to take a pic, so it's the generic Cuban Cigar Website pic instead.

No! It's still a head spinner LOL. I'd eaten lunch and even with a full stomach I put it down at the final 3rd.
Good flavors, earth, pepper but not harsh. There is a underlying sweet element that keeps you going until the N kick overrides the senses. Lush.

Status
Not open for further replies.