PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
Thank you Cosmic! Here's the gang.......... so far. Hahaha!
View attachment 94688
Just found this thread and this is amazing. I don’t hear many people talking about the cannonball but it’s probably my favorite factory shape. You’re the first person I’ve found who love the cannonball as much (well, clearly much more) than me. I’m hoping to buy one eventually but haven’t found the right stem shape, stem color, and stain combination.

Do you have a pic of all of them together? I’d also love to see your full collection of pipes.

Reactions: eljimmy

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
It's certainly a shape that has long attracted me, (though have yet to buy one). Closely resembles the Peterson XL02 in shape.

eljimmy

Lifer
Jan 3, 2021
Los Angeles, California
Just found this thread and this is amazing. I don’t hear many people talking about the cannonball but it’s probably my favorite factory shape. You’re the first person I’ve found who love the cannonball as much (well, clearly much more) than me. I’m hoping to buy one eventually but haven’t found the right stem shape, stem color, and stain combination.

Do you have a pic of all of them together? I’d also love to see your full collection of pipes.

I truly fell for these pipes. Good size bowl and feels good in the hand. I should take a picture of all of them together. Maybe this weekend. This is how I keep them for now. and the pipes I smoke stay next to my desk as shown and rotate them as needed.

IMG_9799.JPG
IMG_9801.JPG

Reactions: That Guy

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
I truly fell for these pipes. Good size bowl and feels good in the hand. I should take a picture of all of them together. Maybe this weekend. This is how I keep them for now. and the pipes I smoke stay next to my desk as shown and rotate them as needed.

View attachment 98784
View attachment 98788
Thanks for the pics! Looking forward to seeing them all in one photo.

Yes, it feels amazing in the hand and hanging from the mouth! I ended up returning the one I got from SP (light stain with coffee tapered stem) because it was much brighter than I was wanting. I’m on the hunt for a dark stain with tortoise tapered stem now. BW said the tapered stems are not being made at the moment but they will be in the future.

Can’t wait to finally try smoking it. It seems very wise how they drill the pipe to get the airway lined up to pass a pipe cleaner.

Reactions: eljimmy

eljimmy

Lifer
Jan 3, 2021
Los Angeles, California
Thanks for the pics! Looking forward to seeing them all in one photo.

Yes, it feels amazing in the hand and hanging from the mouth! I ended up returning the one I got from SP (light stain with coffee tapered stem) because it was much brighter than I was wanting. I’m on the hunt for a dark stain with tortoise tapered stem now. BW said the tapered stems are not being made at the moment but they will be in the future.

Can’t wait to finally try smoking it. It seems very wise how they drill the pipe to get the airway lined up to pass a pipe cleaner.

Great hangers for sure! The Tapered stem does feel better when hanging but both do the job. When passing a cleaner it does require a slight twist to get it all the way through. But not a big deal at all.

Reactions: AroEnglish