PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mtwaller

Lifer
Nov 21, 2018
Atlanta, GA
I have some of the big 8 oz. bulk tins and a bunch of the regular 2 oz. tins. I’ve seen a fair bit of chatter lately regarding putting SPC in Mylar for long-term storage - I figured I’d ask around and hopefully someone has experience putting both sized tins in bags? I’d hate to order 25 or 50 and have them be the wrong size. Thanks!

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
I have some of the big 8 oz. bulk tins and a bunch of the regular 2 oz. tins. I’ve seen a fair bit of chatter lately regarding putting SPC in Mylar for long-term storage - I figured I’d ask around and hopefully someone has experience putting both sized tins in bags? I’d hate to order 25 or 50 and have them be the wrong size. Thanks!
These will fit a convention tin and I’ve had great success with them. I’m sure someone will tell me how incorrect I am so wait a minute before buying them.

E4184970-2D20-40BB-8DD8-B5F1FB568D2F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: mtwaller

isaac

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 18, 2012
Portland, OR
Just wanted to throw this out

if you have a vacuum sealer, Costco has a deal in bags right now that includes several rolls and 46 precut bags that fit a container of SPC without issue. This can all be yours for $29

• Love
Reactions: mtwaller

eljimmy

Lifer
Jan 3, 2021
Los Angeles, California
2qt size for the 2oz cans and gallon size for the 8oz cans. Thats what I'm doing