PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Been for a long walk today; done over 11000 steps!
Stopped off at Old Brampton churchyard to drink 2 cans of Old Speckled Hen beer and finish up my packet of Condor - it went down well!
I think I'm full of beer and Condor now!
Downed a clay pipe of Condor in under 1 minute - still practicing for clay pipe smoking competitions post Covid19.
I only down a clay bowl when I've nearly finished a packet of pipe tobacco and I'm not buying any more...
Felt the nic hit mind you as it's strong baccy!
Made some more pipe videos in the churchyard; will upload them soon, including a mock Condor advert!
I thought of @condorlover1 while smoking a clay pipe of Condor; shame we can't get together for a few beers and bowls...
@condorlover1 says Condor isn't the same since production moved to Poland, but I've only had my clay pipes since the move so can't comment:)
It still tastes good and goes down well!
I'm sure all that Condor smoke is accelerating climate change:)
Blew a big cloud of Condor smoke!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Brown No:4 in a short meerschaum 'cutty' watching the thunderstorm roll in as I contemplate lunch!
@condorlover1 Finished my packet of Condor today - Man it went down well!
I think I'm full of beer and Condor now; I thought of you when I smoked my clay pipe of Condor - a shame we can't get together for a few beers and bowls!

C

Corcoran-Rooney

J
Been for a long walk today; done over 11000 steps!
Stopped off at Old Brampton churchyard to drink 2 cans of Old Speckled Hen beer and finish up my packet of Condor - it went down well!
I think I'm full of beer and Condor now!
Downed a clay pipe of Condor in under 1 minute - still practicing for clay pipe smoking competitions post Covid19.
I only down a clay bowl when I've nearly finished a packet of pipe tobacco and I'm not buying any more...
Felt the nic hit mind you as it's strong baccy!
Made some more pipe videos in the churchyard; will upload them soon, including a mock Condor advert!
I thought of @condorlover1 while smoking a clay pipe of Condor; shame we can't get together for a few beers and bowls...
@condorlover1 says Condor isn't the same since production moved to Poland, but I've only had my clay pipes since the move so can't comment:)
It still tastes good and goes down well!
I'm sure all that Condor smoke is accelerating climate change:)
Blew a big cloud of Condor smoke!
Jesus, that's some furious smoking, you're lucky the fire brigade were not called out. Hope you didn't down the beers as quick lol

Status
Not open for further replies.