PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwpiperman

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2018
My next bowl, as the clouds roll in, is Warped Cloud Hopper. Temps dropping thru the 70s, will be a chilly night on the deck with you guys. Virgil's root beer on the side. Smoking in the new Meer, which is INCREDIBLE, and I'm looking forward to smoking many bowls and watching the gradual patinization.

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Happy Friday folks!!

Salty Dogs in a Dunhill 305 from '84.

It was calling to me on so many levels that I just had to pull the slightly expensive trigger!

This thing is tiny but it's such a great Lil' smoker, really blown away that i am able to get a 45 min from it. I thought it would smoke hot but but it's smooth and tasty!!

View attachment 88532

View attachment 88533

What blends do you all enjoy in smallish pipes/bowls?
Very nice! Enjoy!

Scottishgaucho

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2020
Buenos Aires Province.
I'm in heaven....Condor in my Argyle bullcap while supping whisky.

20210716-210143.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, blue catfish and green beans dinner with a slice of freshly baked red velvet cake for dessert. Had a few strawberries with it, too! I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Dan Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster in a smooth straight brown 1950 Dunhill 48 bulldog group 4 root briar with a black vulcanite fish tail saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Braves-Rays game.
Dunhill_1950_root-bulldog48.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.