PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloopjohnbee

Lifer
May 12, 2019
Atlantic Coast USA
Now smoking Motzek (TAK) Virginia Cake in an undated straight black sandblasted Kevin Arthur brandy with a multi-colored accent on the white acrylic saddle stem. This pipe was originally owned by Sante “FishnBanjo” Guiliani. Working on a review of this blend as I watch the ball game.
View attachment 86191
FishNBanjo was a great guy

YoungButter

Might Stick Around
Jun 19, 2021
Just got back from a bike ride among the redwoods.
161CBB19-E470-45C7-920B-657F251802E5.jpeg
2012 Gawith Full Virginia Flake gifted by a nice person from Reddit. Ironically, I've only had this vintage and have no idea what this stuff tastes like fresh. #pipetobaccofirstworldproblems

Pipe is a lovat from Michail Kyriazanos.

Sippin' Willet Pot Still. Will forego the cube next time as I think that this whiskey seems to be proofed down to the goldilocks zone before bottling and further dilution is unnecessary.

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
Just got back from a bike ride among the redwoods.
View attachment 86187
2012 Gawith Full Virginia Flake gifted by a nice person from Reddit. Ironically, I've only had this vintage and have no idea what this stuff tastes like fresh. #pipetobaccofirstworldproblems

Pipe is a lovat from Michail Kyriazanos.

Sippin' Willet Pot Still. Will forego the cube next time as I think that this whiskey seems to be proofed down to the goldilocks zone before bottling and further dilution is unnecessary.
Can’t be too much so
It’s got great legs:)

YoungButter

Might Stick Around
Jun 19, 2021
Can’t be too much so
It’s got great legs:)
Fasho. Downright drippy. The ice was an experiment and it didn't really didn't do it for me like it does with some other liquors. I usually sip this neat, or with a drop of water. As it melted, the ice pulled out some of the sharper characteristics while tamping down the sweetness and mouthfeel. Mostly, I'm ashamed for ruining a nice glass of whiskey...but, science.

Status
Not open for further replies.