PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

RookieGuy

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 2, 2021
Maryland
Grabbed some samples of PS41 Cube Cut, Low Country Natural Virginia and Burley (I prob shouldn’t post this but at $20 a pound if it’s half decent I’ll prob stock pile this one) and C&D Bluegrass. Also in that order is 2 x 8oz tins of Bayou Morning Flake to add to my cellar stock ?
You'll like the PS41. It's a nice lightly topped va/bur, think boutique version of a good old codger. At least it scratches the codger itch for me. Just don't fill the bowl all the way with it, those little cubes have a tendency to expand and pop out of the bowl onto a nice clean shirt.

tobefrank

Lifer
Jun 22, 2015
Australia
This is just outrageous and absurd! It’s like buying an album, the artwork is a part of the package. You bought this in Australia? I’m sure that shits eventually coming our way too. Just silly.
Yep, this is Australia's plain packaging law.

You are also not allowed to show photos of cigars when selling online or openly display them even when you have a cigar shop. They look far too tasty to kids that may see them in passing by.

Jun 23, 2019
Big fan of milder tobaccos with stronger flavors, lucky to snag a couple more tins of this favorite of mine.

WYaA8LAl.jpg

dcon

Lifer
Mar 16, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
Just a mini-TAD. I was able to score some Brighton from P&C and just came up with some extras that, I knew i was not deep enough in, to get to free shipping.

1 x 8oz. Esoterica Brighton
1 x 2oz. GLP Gaslight
1 x 2oz. GLP Spark Plug
1 x 1.75oz Amphora Burley Blend
1 x 4oz. Sutliff Christmas Spice

You are probably saying,”Christmas Spice“ ?! I opened a jar with a year age on it last December and it was divine. I probably will even be getting poundage of this at the next sale to get some age on it. I strongly recommend it.

EB3B062A-412F-4784-81FF-712F4DD0F463.jpeg

PAD hit me this week so, I will be posting about that upon arrival…

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
You'll like the PS41. It's a nice lightly topped va/bur, think boutique version of a good old codger. At least it scratches the codger itch for me. Just don't fill the bowl all the way with it, those little cubes have a tendency to expand and pop out of the bowl onto a nice clean shirt.
I have a 2 oz sample I ordered last fall. I've tried 1 bowl so far and I enjoyed it. Very slow burning, watch your pack and tamping you need to be very gentle due to the cube cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.