PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChippewaAce

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 20, 2021
Tennessee
Hey all! Don't believe this violates the Forum Rules as I'm not doing anything commercially. I've also seen a number of previous posts with Instagram links to some cool pipe makers, so I'm sure my post here should be fine?

Just was curious as to who else is out there on Instagram, just started one for simply sharing pictures of the pipes and tobaccos I'm smoking. I thought further connecting in that way with other Forum members would be fun :)

If you're so inclined, here's my handle: @chippewa_ace

I'll follow you right back!

ChippewaAce

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 20, 2021
Tennessee
No, I just mean the general population around here is, how shall we say, not the demographic of your average instagram user.

But I'm curious to see if there are any.

Ah! Thought that also could have been what you meant but wasn't sure. Very curious too!

ChippewaAce

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 20, 2021
Tennessee
I deleted my account instagram, some time ago. She was hacked. I'm only in Pipesmagazine...............

Sorry to hear that brother. I'm apart of only one other online forum (non pipe related) and I gotta say I'm just enjoying the heck out of this one as well! Visit and read here daily!

Reactions: JOHN72
No, I just mean the general population around here is, how shall we say, not the demographic of your average instagram user.

But I'm curious to see if there are any.
That's not exactly true. I joined Instagram because of a thread like this. And, at the time, Kevin even posted that pipesmagazine was on IG, and Brian Levine has one
Mine is cosmicfolklore and cosmicfolklorestudios and I am friends with lots of forum members on there. It's a nice way to share pictures of our pipes and other stuff.

IG doesn't have all of the drama of FB or Twitter, just people sharing pictures.

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2020
Wilmington, NC
Hey all! Don't believe this violates the Forum Rules as I'm not doing anything commercially. I've also seen a number of previous posts with Instagram links to some cool pipe makers, so I'm sure my post here should be fine?

Just was curious as to who else is out there on Instagram, just started one for simply sharing pictures of the pipes and tobaccos I'm smoking. I thought further connecting in that way with other Forum members would be fun :)

If you're so inclined, here's my handle: @chippewa_ace

I'll follow you right back!
Followed. My insta is @Omphacite
Following cosmic too

ChippewaAce

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 20, 2021
Tennessee
That's not exactly true. I joined Instagram because of a thread like this. And, at the time, Kevin even posted that pipesmagazine was on IG, and Brian Levine has one
Mine is cosmicfolklore and cosmicfolklorestudios and I am friends with lots of forum members on there. It's a nice way to share pictures of our pipes and other stuff.

IG doesn't have all of the drama of FB or Twitter, just people sharing pictures.
Awesome man! Just found ya! I agree, it's a fun way to share tobacco things and rarely has the drama! I'm only on Instagram for that reason!

Awesome man! Just found ya! I agree, it's a fun way to share tobacco things and rarely has the drama! I'm only on Instagram for that reason!
I just saw, thanks, and I'll follow back. I have mine set to require approval. I kept getting my IG taken over by Russian Fashionistas.

ChippewaAce

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 20, 2021
Tennessee
There are quite a few of us on Instagram from PM. Be warned: TAD &PAD will be highly triggered! It is another great platform for pipe smokers and is not limited to English with the translator. I am @12trudger.

Right on brother! Glad to meet another Michigander! Forgive me, but I have zero idea what those acronyms stand for, can you enlighten me?

Status
Not open for further replies.