PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
I thought some of you would be happy to know that Estervals has decided that DHL Express is a safe option for shipping to the USA. I was able to convince Andreas Harm, Estervals CEO, to conduct a little "test" to see if the DHL Express logistics would in fact provide a door-to-door service, thus obviating the mysterious recurring logistics problem at USPS. The shipping is a little more expensive but the benefits certainly outweigh the costs for larger orders. As a final note I ought to say that my tobacco arrived in Minneapolis from Germany in two days.

I for one am relieved to be able to place an order again at Estervals, and not have it be another round of postal Russian roulette.

Clipboard02.jpg

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I thought some of you would be happy to know that Estervals has decided that DHL Express is a safe option for shipping to the USA. I was able to convince Andreas Harm, Estervals CEO, to conduct a little "test" to see if the DHL Express logistics would in fact provide a door-to-door service, thus obviating the mysterious recurring logistics problem at USPS. The shipping is a little more expensive but the benefits certainly outweigh the costs for larger orders. As a final note I ought to say that my tobacco arrived in Minneapolis from Germany in two days.

I for one am relieved to be able to place an order again at Estervals, and not have it be another round of postal Russian roulette.

View attachment 81230
Great news. Thanks for doing the legwork. ?

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
Congratulations on helping find a solution to this issue.

I can't believe you bought Elwood. You should know it has become something of a running gag between jiminks and moi.
Bought? ;) It was a kind gift in return for the heroic effort involved in letting him use my address.

It's the reason I wanted to try it. I've heard about this stuff every week for as long as I can remember, so I decided a tobacco as "famous" as this (for better or worse) decided a try.