PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am almost half way through this bowl of 1970s Prince Albert in an undated, unbranded straight smooth brown made in France Los Alton VBF Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Have enough for one more bowl.
Los_Alton_VBF_Canadian.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of D&R Penhooker in a 1990 straight dark brown Commemorative reproduction of the 1890 Peterson Patent System 12393 stack billiard with a silver band and a bowed black acrylic 32 AB long stem p-lip. Cleaning a few estate pipes.
Peterson_Commen. Billiard-Stack.jpg

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Good morning everyone, I’m starting the day in a dreadful mood after the Medusa at the Sorting Office refused to give me the pipe that’s been sitting in the shelf for at least a week. Apparently a US drivers license and three official items with my home address isn’t sufficient ID to get something that I wasn’t even informed about.
Sorry to vent but I can’t stand “that’s more than my jobs worth” type people that use the small amount of power they have to make others miserable.
On a lighter note my SP order arrived today and I’m going to calm myself down with some Warped Cloud Hopper in the Sixtus Iversson Stanwell No 75.

Status
Not open for further replies.