PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

biz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 7, 2020
Florida
I am in need of Carter Hall. My usual website has none. Do I try Granger or not? I really don't want to pay for 12 ounces of tobacco and find that it tastes like swill. I'm depending on you guys, let's go!

Grangerous

Lifer
Dec 8, 2020
East Coast USA
I am in need of Carter Hall. My usual website has none. Do I try Granger or not? I really don't want to pay for 12 ounces of tobacco and find that it tastes like swill. I'm depending on you guys, let's go!
You’ll love it. If you don’t, PM me. However, it’s out of stock at my spot.

Live a little. Grab some of the good stuff!

Reactions: crawdad

burleybreath

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 29, 2019
Finger Lakes area, New York, USA
Granger is hard to smoke for me. Keep trying, but always end up with sore tongue. On the other hand, SWR and SWRA are very smooth. But they are all different from CH.
Hope I fare better with the Granger. I'm about a week out from opening a fresh, slightly aged tub. An Alaskan old-time general store owner, replete with long white whiskers like a gold miner in a movie, recommended it to me years ago. Said it was the only tobacco to smoke, period. Guess I'll find out.

SWRA, on the other hand, is quite familiar. It's like candy to me, and a tub goes fast. Two and a half cheers for OTCs!

Reactions: bullet08

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
Hope I fare better with the Granger. I'm about a week out from opening a fresh, slightly aged tub. An Alaskan old-time general store owner, replete with long white whiskers like a gold miner in a movie, recommended it to me years ago. Said it was the only tobacco to smoke, period. Guess I'll find out.

SWRA, on the other hand, is quite familiar. It's like candy to me, and a tub goes fast. Two and a half cheers for OTCs!
We do have few members swear by Granger. So.. Luck of the draw? You might like it. It has everything going for it, but, for me, it just too much pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.