8 oz Fillmore
4 oz Telegraph Hill
2 oz Embarcadero
2 oz Sextant
2 oz Triple Play
2 oz Quiet Nights
2 oz Penny Farthing
2 oz Windjammer

The Fillmore is a new favorite and I was waiting for this sale to stock up on it, having plowed through my first tin in a matter of days. The Embarcadero, Sextant, and Windjammer are all headed for the cellar and will take the place of currently open tins/jars when the time is right, and the rest are new to me.

troyniss

Can't Leave
Jul 8, 2018
Michigan
Took advantage of the SPC GL Pease sale:

8 oz Fillmore
4 oz Telegraph Hill
2 oz Embarcadero
2 oz Sextant
2 oz Triple Play
2 oz Quiet Nights
2 oz Penny Farthing
2 oz Windjammer

The Fillmore is a new favorite and I was waiting for this sale to stock up on it, having plowed through my first tin in a matter of days. The Embarcadero, Sextant, and Windjammer are all headed for the cellar and will take the place of currently open tins/jars when the time is right, and the rest are new to me.
Fillmore is my favorite Va/per as well. I have about 3lbs of it now.

Also picked up:

1lb Stratford
8oz Union Square
2 oz Sixpence

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I order more blends than I smoke, so it accumulates, which amounts to hoarding. Just ordered two GLP blends at the 15% off sale at SP: Key Largo and Barbary Coast, 2 oz. each. I haven't sampled either, but can usually tell by the constituent tobaccos, the blender, and Forums comments. Key Largo has had some positive comments. Barbary Coast just sounds like my thing.

Kingsley

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 16, 2020
PA
Sold a pipe of mine to a dear friend, went on a half-day trip, and picked up a few things.
1x John Aylesbury Classic (Post-Luxury?) Flake 50g
1x John Aylesbury Sir John Flake 50g
1x Dan’s Salty Dogs Plug 50g
1x Esoterica Stonehaven 8 oz.
I’ve never tried any of them, which do you think I should try first?

Attachments

• 7BAA386D-31B9-44E0-B2C9-669CB51E5C20.jpeg
    7BAA386D-31B9-44E0-B2C9-669CB51E5C20.jpeg
    115.9 KB · Views: 8

troyniss

Can't Leave
Jul 8, 2018
Michigan
I order more blends than I smoke, so it accumulates, which amounts to hoarding. Just ordered two GLP blends at the 15% off sale at SP: Key Largo and Barbary Coast, 2 oz. each. I haven't sampled either, but can usually tell by the constituent tobaccos, the blender, and Forums comments. Key Largo has had some positive comments. Barbary Coast just sounds like my thing.
Key Largo is a fantastic blend and by far one of the few that I don't see alot of people diving into. It has the familiar cigar leaf taste on the background and it is not overwhelming at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.