PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

homesteader

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 7, 2019
I tried the new Windjammer from G. L. Pease. It started out tasting great. Part way through and to the end it seemed to have too much of something; I don't know if it was the Perique or dark rum. Still wasn't bad. I'll let the tin sit for a week and try it again. Often I find tobaccos taste better a week or more after opening the tin than they do fresh.

BSticks

Might Stick Around
Nov 22, 2019
Kellogg, MN
These should be arriving today. I haven't tried any of them before, so I have quite the day ahead of me. Unfortunately I've been out of pipe tobacco the last couple of days, so I'm very excited to get back in the swing of it.

View attachment 73507
First puffs out of the Elizabethan mixture, I have to say how happy I've been with Peterson as a company this far. I've only had 4 of their tobaccos, but every one has brought something beautiful and enjoyable. Their blends are light, but packed with flavor, I couldn't be happier. ?

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Cardiff in the old blasted Kyriazanos. Little get together at Kremers.

View attachment 73519
View attachment 73520
Blue, how old are you. I have been wanting to ask you this for a while but didn't want to be rude. If you don't want to answer I totally get it. But damn you look like you are 18 -20. Everytime you post a pic of you and your pipe I swear I am looking at teenager at times. I predict you will age very well.

Now smoking some 1998 Orlik Dark Strong Kentucky in a Jack Howell Billiard.

Status
Not open for further replies.