PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMGadelha

Lurker
Mar 5, 2021
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Greetings! I've been a few times in Rio De Janeiro on my way from Italy to Montevideo ... beautiful place and fantastic people ...
Cheers
Grazie! I've never been to Italy, unfortunately, but I've met some awesome Italian people on the Internet and when I lived in Germany for a month.

Welcome from Sweden!
Tack så mycket! Svenska is one of the languages that I learned a bit with help from friends and Duolingo!

Welcome from North Carolina. Also a metal head. Sepultura is one of the greats.
Indeed they are. I've seen them live in São Paulo when they opened for Metallica. I actually love their newer stuff too, Quadra was an amazing album imho.

You have a very interesting introduction! Welcome from another new member. I laughed at your weather matching comment. I live in South Texas, so similar situation.
Haha, I won't stay away from my Latakia even if it's scorching hot.

Boa tarde. Been to Rio maybe 12 times, was renting an apartment on Rua Gustavo Sampaio around 2004.

All the best!
Near Leme beach, huh? That's one of my favourite places in the city!

You have a very nice introduction, Rico.

You are certainly the polyglot!
Thanks :). I just love languages and I will hopefully learn many, many more.
Welcome from KC in the USA!!
Now THAT's a coincidence! The American friend I mentioned that sent me some tobacco for Christmas is from KC!
Dia duit, lá maith agus fáilte (ó Éireannach atá ina chónaí i São Paulo)

Hello, good day and welcome (from an Irishman living São Paulo)

Olá, bom dia e bem-vindo (de um irlandês que mora em São Paulo)
Go raibh maith agat! Or in the other Celtic langauge that I was learning, Welsh: Diolch yn fawr! I hope you're enjoying São Paulo. Although I'm from Rio, I love Sampa and I've been there like four times just to watch metal bands that do not come to Rio. Sláinte!

macaroni

Lifer
Oct 28, 2020
Texas
Welcome from northeast Texas. I smoke Pirate Kake regularly and add straight Lat to it. It's got some other varieties in it in addition to Lat, from what I understand (I may be wrong).
mike

Reactions: RMGadelha

Aging_Hipster

Might Stick Around
Mar 6, 2021
That has been on my list for a while now. While I do love latakia, I also like balance. Is Pirake Kake one-note (as if smoking straight latakia) or can you pick apart the other components?
I haven't actually smoked it for exactly that reason. Too much of a good thing. I HAVE smoked their Orient Express which is something like 40% Latakia and rich and complex. A true pleasure to smoke.

Aging_Hipster

Might Stick Around
Mar 6, 2021
And...I just got a tin of John Cotton's Double Pressed Latakia, which I like quite a bit. Definitely not one note. It comes in a rather solid, almost plug like crumble Kake form.

Status
Not open for further replies.