What is the Worst Pipe Tobacco You have ever Smoked?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

milehighpiper

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2018
Denver, CO
On Sunday nights, I tend to just play on my phone and research random things. Today I was researching the famous Toscanello Cigarillos and found myself watching a cigar review. In this particular episode, a popular set of dudes reviewed a 40 cigar bundle that was on sale for $30. At the end they all agreed they were all pretty terrible. They wanted to know what the worst cigar you ever smoked.

I am tweaking their question and want to know from you guys, what is the worst pipe blend you have ever smoked?

I will go first: C&D Yorktown! Now to be fair, I am a huge fan of Pirate Kake (sic), Star of the East and their Christmas blends. However, Yorktown takes the trophy as the worst pipe tobacco I have ever smoked.

Your turn...

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert. Prince Albert.

Tastes like a bloody cigarette.