Central Florida Pipe Get Together Saturday 1/16/2021 At Edwards in Tampa

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

If you guys ever get a chance to meet Mark (hoosierpipeguy) take it. He is an enthusiastic and friendly guy. I give him shit talk, because I enjoy getting shit talk, but in reality he is a superb human being, and a lot of fun. He is quick with the comebacks, and keeps a conversation going with lots of laughs. I really am honored to have been able to smoke with him, and if he asked me, I would do anything for this guy.

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
If you guys ever get a chance to meet Mark (hoosierpipeguy) take it. He is an enthusiastic and friendly guy. I give him shit talk, because I enjoy getting shit talk, but in reality he is a superb human being, and a lot of fun. He is quick with the comebacks, and keeps a conversation going with lots of laughs. I really am honored to have been able to smoke with him, and if he asked me, I would do anything for this guy.
Ditto!

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL

I hope things are settled down when I visit Birmingham next Michael, have enjoyed getting together with you. Is that little cigar bar still open in Helena?

Reactions: cosmicfolklore
I hope things are settled down when I visit Birmingham next Michael, have enjoyed getting together with you. Is that little cigar bar still open in Helena?
Yes, but I refuse to go in there. My daughters were harassed by their manager, and I heard a girl was gang raped by their staff in the bathroom. They've become more of an old school biker bar now, really low class. They stand on their balcony and throw glass bottles at people in the evenings. It is right by my house, so... :(

But, there is a brewery with outdoor seating on the corner, and Belicoso is a nice place... or as always the Briary, I think their lounge is back open.

We can always go top that biker cigar place and just raise hell. If I were going to get into a bar fight, I'd want you at my side, big guy. Ha ha!

Reactions: hoosierpipeguy
Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Yes, but I refuse to go in there. My daughters were harassed by their manager, and I heard a girl was gang raped by their staff in the bathroom. They've become more of an old school biker bar now, really low class. They stand on their balcony and throw glass bottles at people in the evenings. It is right by my house, so... :(

But, there is a brewery with outdoor seating on the corner, and Belicoso is a nice place... or as always the Briary, I think their lounge is back open.

We can always go top that biker cigar place and just raise hell. If I were going to get into a bar fight, I'd want you at my side, big guy. Ha ha!
I suspect we should try the brewery or Belicoso. I seem to have this uncanny knack for finding trouble. Going into the biker bar almost guarantees a problem. You have your sentence out of order Michael. "If you have me at yours side, we'd be guaranteed to get in a fight in the biker bar."