PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Boy

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 28, 2020
Michigan
Don't really hear these things together in a sentence ;)
Damn thing has less rust and runs better than my f150 ?. Heck ALL these newer trucks the fenders are rusting off before you even finished paying for them. So its not doing too bad for 35 years old lol.

Jan 13, 2021
Dallas, Texas
Welcome from Fresno, California brother! My best friend builds, restores, and sells 67-72 Chevy/gmc trucks and blazers.
Luckily mine isn’t too bad in the rust department, but my cab corners are gone. Once I fix the driveline leaks I’ll move to the body. The old 4 spd leaks from just about everywhere. I also need to get a new motor for it. Someone dropped a supercharged 383 in it in the past... way too much power for a lifted truck. Plus 4mpg with a 20 gallon tank gets old quick lol. If anybody is looking for a muscle car engine and is near Dallas I’d be happy to part with it!

• Haha
Reactions: Prunetucky84

Jacob74

Lifer
Dec 22, 2019
Killeen, TX
If I was closer, I'd be interested in that 383...I've got a pretty much stock 350 with Edelbrock bolt ons in the '73 Corvette sitting in my backyard. Lol, not that it doesn't have enough get up n go to get me in enough trouble already, lol! And, welcome!

efe6cd81cd9d1eafd67e4e5b07aec67f.jpg

Reactions: schlakeandbake

andre3s

Lurker
Dec 7, 2020
Chambly, QC
Hey everybody, new to the forum. Recently picked the pipe back up after a 10 year break. Really enjoying getting back into it.

I’m 30yo, And I have way too many hobbies. I recently picked up a new project, a 1972 Chevy k10. Happy to be here, and looking forward to meeting y’all
Welcome from Québec, Canada.
I also have way too many hobbies. It's getting harder and harder to keep them running. But pipe smoking is the easiest and enjoyable so far. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.